March to Get Screened would not be possible without our incredible volunteers. Whether you’re passing out medals at the finish line or cheering on throughout the course – volunteers help make March to Get Screened an unforgettable experience!
MTGS needs Volunteers to participate in the following:
- Setting up – Assembling tables, decorating the event, posting signs, etc.
- Registration – Register participant, hand out T-shirts and race bibs, etc.
- Taking Payments/Donations
- Entrance Guide – Greet people and direct them to registration.
- Instrument Performer – Are you talented with an instrument? Motivate participants while you play your instrument during the race!
- Direct participants during race
- Hand out water during 5K race
- Record race times
- Breakdown – Disassemble tables, remove decorations, remove signs, etc.
- Survivor’s Tent – A rewarding experience for volunteers to give gifts to colon cancer survivors.
- Media Booth – Have a passion for media? Assist with MTGS digital media!
- Children’s Booth – Have fun helping children with arts and crafts!
- Blue Booth – Get Blue and have fun encouraging others to join!
When you Volunteer at MTGS you will be rewarded with the following:
- Invitation to the MTGS Volunteer Kick-off Party
- Volunteer Credit Hours
- Exclusive volunteer t-shirt
- Free meal and water
- Two drink-tickets for volunteers ages 21+
- Free entrance for MTGS celebration
- Fun behind the scenes race experience
Volunteers are to assist MTGS Team with providing a safe and enjoyable event for all participants and spectators. Volunteers will be expected to have fun devoting their full attention and energy to MTGS.
Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at MTGS. For more information please contact our MTGS team at MTGS@BorlandGroover.com