Volunteers play a vital role in the March To Get Screened Event. The passion and commitment of all involved is what makes our event successful. Without our volunteers this event would not be possible.
Volunteering can be rewarding! What to look forward to when you volunteer for March To Get Screened:
- Volunteer Credit Hours
- Exclusive volunteer t-shirt
- Free meal and water
- Two drink-tickets for volunteers ages 21+
- Free entrance for MTGS celebration
- Fun behind the scenes race experience
- Helping others
Things volunteers can do:
- Setting up – Assembling tables, decorating the event, posting signs, etc.
- Registration – Register participant, hand out T-shirts and race bibs, etc.
- Taking Payments/Donations
- Entrance Guide – Greet people and direct them to registration.
- Instrument Performer – Are you talented with an instrument? Motivate participants while you play your instrument during the race!
- Direct participants during race
- Hand out water during 5K race
- Record race times
- Breakdown – Disassemble tables, remove decorations, remove signs, etc.
- Survivor’s Tent – A rewarding experience for volunteers to give gifts to colon cancer survivors.
- Media Booth – Have a passion for media? Assist with MTGS digital media!
- Children’s Booth – Have fun helping children with arts and crafts!
- Blue Booth – Get Blue and have fun encouraging others to join!
Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at MTGS. For more information please contact our MTGS team at MTGS@BorlandGroover.com