To ensure each person stays safe and avoids COVID-19 exposure, March to Get Screened requests that those who meet the following criteria postpone attending the 5k event on March 28, 2021.
This criteria consists of fever, lower respiratory illness/shortness of breath, those who have recently returned from a cruise or traveled outside the United States in the past 30 days or have been in contact with someone under investigation or with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
As always the health and well-being of our supporters, volunteers and community is our priority.
Thank you for helping us achieve this.
Additional safety measures include:
- Online check-in for race available.
- Non-invasive temperature check at race entrance.
- Social distancing at the event – please stay 6 feet away from members not with your party.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout event.
- Virtual option available for individuals with compromised immune system or those that would prefer to not attend in person event.