Getting involved helps the BGC Foundation in providing assistance to the residents of Jacksonville. Your participation is tremendously appreciated and proven to impact someone’s life.
There are special ways to show your support and increase colon cancer awareness!
Get Involved – the Top Teams will be rewarded!
Fundraising is a great way to support the foundation and help individuals in need of financial assistance. Teams who achieve the fundraising goal will receive rewards and recognition for their contributions.
Fundraising Tier Goals
- 1 – $100
- 2-5 – $450
- 6-10 – $850
- 11-15 – $1,400
- 16-20 – $1,800
- 17-25 – $ 2,200
- 26-30 – $3,000
- 1st Reward for Top Fundraising Team/Individual – Deadline December 31st
- Team Reservations to the MTGS Reception hosted by a Cox Media Talent in 2019! (Details coming soon!)
- Recognition during MTGS Banquet.
- Final Reward – Deadline March 27th:
- Top Team will be awarded the MTGS Traveling Trophy for 2019 and recognition on the MTGS website.
- Top Team will be acknowledged on stage during MTGS Race Day
- Team Captain will have the opportunity to give a speech the day of the race.
Deadline March 31st
Participating in the 5K Race or 1 Mile Fun-Run helps MTGS increase awareness in the community. Top Team who creates the LARGEST Team will be rewarded and recognized on the MTGS website until the torch is passed on.
MTGS Scavenger Hunt: Quest for Awareness
First 300 participants will have the opportunity to participate in the MTGS Scavenger Hunt and quest for awareness. Joining the MTGS Scavenger Hunt is a fun and educational way to learn more about colon cancer. Have fun finding treasures and earning points during the race!
Top Individuals will receive the MTGS Scavenger Hunt Award and be acknowledged on the MTGS Website!
Beware: the hunt gets Blue. Very Blue.
GET BLUE TEAM!
Encourage your teammates to GET BLUE on race day! Wear your blue tu-tu’s, wigs, beads, face painting, and join the fun! Most Creative Blue Team will be rewarded and recognized on the MTGS Website!
If you have any questions, please contact our MTGS Team at MTGS@BorlandGroover.com.