Find race results at 1stplacesports.com
Thank you for joining us for the 12th annual March to Get Screened!
Proudly presented by Borland Groover, the March To Get Screened (MTGS) mission is to raise awareness to colon cancer. All proceeds from MTGS benefit the Borland Groover Foundation for Research and Education.
Through the Foundation we are able to raise awareness about the importance of screening for colon cancer, provide free colon screenings to patients who may not have the financial means to have one, and provide financial assistance to patients newly diagnosed with colon cancer.
When you participate in MTGS you help the North East Florida community inch one step closer to ending colon cancer!
Get Blue. Run, Walk, March or Roll with us!
Let’s END Colon Cancer!What does the Borland Groover Foundation for Research and Education provide to the community?
- Education and awareness on the importance of screening for colon cancer
- Raises awareness to the ability of Borland Groover to provide free colonoscopy procedures to patients who qualify through our BG Cares Charity Program.
- Financial assistance for patients newly diagnosed with colon cancer which pays towards their medical bills
- Education on digestive health
- 147,950 Estimated number of people to be diagnosed with colon cancer
- 53, 200 Estimated number of people to die from colon cancer
- 89% of colon cancer can be prevented
- A colonoscopy is the only test that can detect AND prevent colon cancer