Registration is open! MTGS Team Members can’t wait to see you at March to Get Screened 2022. Join us on Sunday, March 27, 2022, at 715 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
The 13th Annual March to Get Screened 5k will be held on Sunday, March 27, 2022!
Through the Borland Groover Foundation, we are able to raise awareness about the importance of screening for colon cancer, provide free colon screenings to patients who may not have the financial means to have one and provide financial assistance to patients newly diagnosed with colon cancer.
Let’s END Colon Cancer!
- Education and awareness on the importance of screening for colon cancer
- Raises awareness of the ability of Borland Groover to provide free colonoscopy procedures to patients who qualify through our BG Cares Charity Program
- Financial assistance for patients newly diagnosed with colon cancer which pays towards their medical bills
- Education on digestive health
- Early stages of colon cancer usually present with no symptoms
- Everybody 45 + should get screened for colon cancer
- A colonoscopy is the only test that can detect AND prevent colon cancer
- If you have a change in bowel habits, have a history of polyps or colorectal cancer , or have a first-degree relative with polyps or colorectal cancer – talk to your physician. Find out if you should be screened for colon cancer before the age of 45